Friday 24 February 2012

Kurt Geiger - Carvela

Hi Peeps,

A couple of years ago, when I worked in the city, I used to wear high heels on a daily basis. Fast forward to today and I now live in flats. This is mainly due to getting so used to wearing them through a pretty tough pregnancy. I now wonder how I managed to walk in my heels, but I guess it is what you are used to.

Last year, I pretty much lived in a pair of flat black patent shoes from good old M&S! This is pretty much the only store that does size 4.5 which is my perfect fit.

In the last couple of months, I found myself looking at heels once again, but not just any old heels, but my long-term favourite shoe shop, Kurt Geiger. I wanted to share a couple of purchases over the last few months:



I LOVE the above sandals! I bought these in December, as we had a big celebration for my daughter's first birthday. They are surprisingly comfy.



I was a wee bit late to catch on to the open toe wedge trend but I am defo converted! These are great to wear with skinny jeans and can we worn both during the day and on a night out.

Finally, my most recent purchase. As I am sick of the M&S flats, I wanted to treat myself to a new pair and these caught my eye. They are a size 5 and a tiny bit big but nothing a pair of insoles won't fix!



That's all for now ladies! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment