Thursday 23 February 2012

Next!

A post about tops!

Some of my favourite shops include Zara and Topshop. I also like Dorothy Perkins and sometimes River Island. However, since having my daughter and having to walk through all of the women's section of Next to get to the baby section (very clever!), I have picked up some very reasonably priced nice tops from Next :)

Here are some of the tops I have picked up in the last couple of months...I have also sneaked in a Karen Millen top I got in the sale ;)

Gorgeous deep jewel colours:



Love the sequins on this!




Close up:




How it shimmers in the light:



I think the above gold top is a bargain for £18, I can easily imagine it a higher end shop for much more!


Grey sequin t-shirt:




Karen Millen Sale top:




Do you ever shop from Next?

Here are the links to the tops still available:

Purple top: http://www.next.co.uk/x492134s2#826790x49

Gold top: http://www.next.co.uk/x49134s2#820225x49

I cannot find the grey t-short online, but it is the current season stock and should be in store now. Happy Shopping!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment