Monday 19 March 2012

Mummy Monday: Mother's Day

Hi Ladies,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Hopefully all of you with bambinos had a lovely Mothering Sunday :) I am dedicating this post to my wee one :) I had a lovely Mother's Day, spending the day with my Hubbie and baby.

My hubbie told me he had an afternoon out planned but didn't tell me exactly where we were going. It turns out it wasn't far from where we live at all. We went for Mother's Day Sunday Lunch to Great Fosters Country House Hotel.

Great Fosters is a historic home set in 50 acres of ground. We had lunch in their 14th century Tithe Barn and it was yum:

A selection of starters:



Nothing like a good old Sunday Roast!:



Divine desserts:





A entertainer was on hand to keep the wee ones happy, my daughter was content to play with her balloon cat :)



The grounds were lovely, I defo recommend coming here in the summer when it is full bloom. There is a lovely maze and also a moat with ducks and swans, After all that eating we defo needed the walk:



Saying bye bye:



I would defo recommend Great Fosters for a special occassion. I think we may go back for Father's Day :)

I am going to post my FOTD and OOTD for Mother's Day now

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment