Monday 12 March 2012

Spring Sun FOTD

Hi Ladies,

I felt a spring in my step on Sunday morning! As the sun was out we decided to spend a day out with the wee one in Windsor and I thought I would do a spring make up look.



I have had terrible skin over the last couple of weeks due to a pretty bad allergic reaction, so I have been avoiding wearing makeup, especially foundation. However, as it has calmed down I thought of glamming up a bit!

Here is my FOTD from yesterday starring Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (wee bit slow off the mark with this foundation, considering it is an oldie).

Moisturiser: Eucerin Rich Moisturiser
Concealer: Bobbi Brown Peach Colour Corrector, Bobbi Brown Warm Beige Creamy Concealer
Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Tawny ( I will be doing a post on the foundations I have been trying out)
Loose Powder: Clinique
Eyebrow Pencil: Dusk by Shavata
Eyeliner: Rimmel Black Eyeliner
Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay
Eyeshadow: MAC Expensive Pink
Mascara: YSL Black Shocking
Eyeliner: MAC Smoulder on inside rim
Blush: MAC Warm Soul and NARS Orgasm
Bronzer: NARS Laguna
Lipstick: MAC Modesty
Lipgloss: Estee Lauder 42 Shocking Pink

This makeup look is very easy to re-create. I haven't used MAC expensive pink eyeshadow in a while and I think it looked great just on its own.



I am loving how the foundation photographs!



Hope you are all enjoying the Spring sunshine :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment