Wednesday 26 September 2012

Colours of Autumn Part II

Hi Ladies!


I thought I would continue with the theme of Autumn colours as there are so many lovely products out in the shops at the mo!


I am going to keep this post light on the words and heavy on the photos :)


Some of the products I am loving include various plum nail polishes and lipsticks, warm perfumes and nude tones eyeshadows...enjoy:





From L-R there is:


Dior eyeshadow trio in 571 smokey nude, the perfect eyeshadow quad to go with bold lips.


Nails Inc Savile Row


Essie Bahama Mama, currently on my toes!


Revlon 340 Stunning, great for an accent nail.


Gucci Premiere (EDP), a recent present. I am usually a Chanel and Jo Malone girl when it comes to scents, but this is a great woody floral scent which looks fab on the dressing table :)


Rimmel 330 Sloane's Plum Moisture Renew Lipstick. As many of you requested, a cheaper alternative to the YSL lip stain I posted. This is a very wearable plum colour with fab colour payoff!


Enjoy the swatches/close-ups!


Dior Eyeshadow:











Nail Polishes:





Bahama Mama:





I have Shellac number 10 on my nails which is a dupe for Bahama Mama:





Gorgeous Gucci:





Lippie:








Please do share your fave Autumn colours!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment