Sunday 21 October 2012

UGGalicious!

Hi Ladies!

I hope you are having a lovely weekend - have you all started your Christmas shopping?

So, for the last few years I have always bought an UGG inspired style of boot. My fave pair were the cheapest for a mere Fiver! I wore these for two years until it was safe to say they were officially wrecked!

This year I was buying my daughter shoes from a local shop and I saw the kids boots - which just so happened to be UGGS/Timberlands etc. Much to my surprise the assistant helping us said adults bought these all the time for a fraction of the price of the adult version!

I tried them on and they fit perfectly. They were by no means cheap compared to an Ugg inspired boot but I thought rather than buy a pair every year why not invest in the real deal, and to be fair, I have never found a pair as nice as these. So for an early birthday pressie my Hubbie bought me these beauties:



Side view:



A close up of the buckles and fur:



I was hesitant to buy these boots as I am not a 'brand' person when it comes to shoes and clothes but they are unbelievably soft and comfy to wear, I just couldn't resist! Watch this space for some OOTDs :)

xoxo

P.S Here is a a shot of my arm candy from yesterday, I am layering delicate bracelets at the mo:



From L-R they are two from Accessorize, the rose gold from Stella&Dot and my favourite shared prong diamond bangle :)

I will be posting this week on art work for the house, some recipes I have made being stuck in the house and hopefully a FOTD or OOTD post :)

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. AHH! I love Stella & Dot. Rose Gold is a fave of mine. I love your blog, found it in your siggy on the Purse Forum.

    ReplyDelete